Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Mindshare LA Workshop: "I’ll Have What She’s Having" with Reid Mihalko
Monday, February 20, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PST)
Los Angeles, CA
Monday, February 20th Schedule
"I’ll Have What She’s Having" An Orgasmic Exploration!
Finally! THIS is what you wish they’d taught you in Sex Ed…
at Project Butterfly loft, another hidden gem in Downtown LA.
821 Traction Ave, #108, Los Angeles, CA 90013
(Doors 7pm) 7:30pm - 10pm / Workshop Description
• Do orgasms mystify you? Elude you? Challenge you? Intimidate you?
• Do you or your lovers get caught in the “Must-Orgasm Trap” and can’t seem to “get there?”
• Maybe you’re lucky when it comes to orgasm (yours or another’s), but you’d like to take your understanding to a black belt level or want to see if you can improve ‘em?
• And maybe, juuuuust maybe… You’ve got a friend who desperately need to take this class…
While everyone from Dr. Oz to Carrie Bradshaw talks about it, not everyone is mapping it out step-by-step, breaking it down, and giving you pragmatic tools, tips and tricks to explore, understand and become proficient in the art of the climax… Join professional sex geek Reid Mihalko as he reveals all that he knows about orgasms -male and female!
Join us for this humorous, frank and informative workshop where sex and relationship expert Reid Mihalko boils down more than 150,000 conversations he’s had about sex and relationships and walks us through his best thinking and advice on making orgasms (and beyond) work for you and your partner!
Participants will leave this interactive workshop experience:
• The basic anatomy of arousal for both men and women, how orgasm “works,” and how to increase your odds of achieving it
• Easy-to-implement ways to apply the knowledge above to actual lovemaking situations
• Common mistakes we make in bed with a partner (and when flying solo) that keep us from experiencing greater pleasure
• Simple communication skills you can use to improve your partner’s bedroom techniques without embarrassing them
• Ways to take sex and lovemaking “beyond orgasm” so you don’t get stuck in the “Must-Orgasm Trap”
•And, if we get through all that, learn the fine art of the Energetic Orgasm… Yep! Climax with your clothes on!
NOTE: Make sure to bring a pillow / blanket and a notebook!
More about Reid
Reid is one of the only male sex and relationship experts touring the country today who appeals to audiences of all ages, orientations, and backgrounds.
Reid has appeared on the Emmy award-winning talk show Montel, Fox News, VH1’s Scott Baio is 45 and Single, Showtime’s Penn & Teller’s Bulls**t!, Canada’s The Sex Files and SexTV, and the short-lived Life & Style, on NPR, Sirius’ Maxim Radio and Cosmo Radio, and in Marie Claire, GQ, Details, People, Newsweek and The National Enquirer, as well as media across the globe in thirteen countries and at least seven languages.
A sought-after presenter and teacher at colleges, sex-positive stores and events across North America and Canada, Reid is known for his charisma, integrity and emphasis on using humor to make people comfortable talking about sex, intimacy and relationships. His ability to present information in a comedic and knowledgeable manner is unparalleled.
Reid has been a featured speaker, presenter and keynote at dozens of conferences on relationships and sexuality. The workshops he’s designed continue to be taught all over the world and have been attended by over 30,000 people. He has been a writer and producer on a number of films and television projects about sex and relationships, and appears regularly in the media as an expert on subjects ranging from consent to jealousy to sexual confidence and relationship self-esteem.
For more info on Reid and his workshops, go to http://reidaboutsex.com/